Soleimane and Zakaria Brahma missing five years

Today is the fifth anniversary of the disappearance of Soleimane and Zakaria Brahma. They were abducted by their non-custodial father, Mohamed Brahma, from North Hollywood, California. They are believed to be in Morocco.

Soleimane Brahma

Zakaria Brahma

Above are pictures of Soleimane and Zakaria. Help bring them home to their mother – if you have any information as to their whereabouts please contact either the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST or the Los Angeles Police Department at 877-275-5273.

Connie said,

September 9, 2016 @ 1:42 am

By “Found Safe in Morroco in June 2016” I assume you mean that the mother was finally able to persuade her ex-husband to allow her to see and visit with the two little boys there in Morocco. I never knew any Muslim country, particularly none of those North African nations, to return a boy to his mother in the United States. I do know of one case where an American mother’s children were abducted to North Africa by her ex-husband and after fighting for several years, she managed to win custody….of her daughter and returned to the United States with the little girl, but the courts refused to relinquish the son to her, even though it meant separating the two siblings. A boy is always the property of the Muslim father. In any case I hope the mother enjoyed being reunited with her sons no matter how briefly.

September 9, 2016 @ 9:50 am

No. I know the mother and know they are back in the US with her. I do not know the exact circumstances of this.

For the Lost Blog » Soleimane and Zakaria Brahma, Joshua Hale, Beck Hostenpiller, and Mariana Miranda found safe said,

September 9, 2016 @ 11:35 am

[…] forthelost on Soleimane and Zakaria Brahma missing five years […]

Victoria said,

May 1, 2019 @ 1:15 pm

My boys were recovered and brought back home to the US safely on June 28th, 2016. If I can ever help a mother going through the same, please contact me. Victoria Brahma

Victoria Brahma said,

February 1, 2021 @ 9:24 am

Hello there, this is Victoria Brahma, the mom of Soleimane and Zakaria Brahma. Could I please kindly ask you to remove my boys as missing from your page. They were recovered in June of 2016 when we returned to the United States. Thank you for all you do! Blessings, Victoria

February 1, 2021 @ 10:14 am

They are not listed as such anymore.