Jennifer and Melissa Cooper missing three years

Today is the third anniversary of the disappearance of Jennifer and Melissa Cooper. They were abducted by their non-custodial mother from Gardena, California.

Jennifer Cooper

Melissa Cooper

Above are pictures of Jennifer and Melissa. If you have any information as to their whereabouts please contact either the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST or the Gardena Police Department at 310-323-7911.

Isabel Marks said,

October 13, 2016 @ 8:07 pm

I’m their half sibling. I’m the other little girl from that case known as Isabel Marks and my little brother Moses Yonko. I can assure my little brother and I were terrized by these two girls, they weren’t “abducted” trust me they weren’t. They’re one of the worst most evil children I have ver met. Including their mother. My brother and I were lucky enough to have a neighbor call the police, while my brother was being starved to death and rapped in duct tape being beaten, and myself being force to clean every in of the house because by age 13 I would be married and sold to some man I didn’t know, also beaten if I didn’t do as I was told. While these two girls beat my brother and I and brainwashed us to the point where we didn’t know our left from right. Me age 3-8 my little brother age 1-5. My brother is now 12 and has gone through so much anxiety and mental health issues because of these two girls, and me now 14 i went through 3 years of sucidal thoughts and actions. I have recently been adopted and my little brother and I get monthly to weekly visits. These girls were NOT abducted. However, they did cause a great amount of pain to mine and my sibling life.

Emma said,

October 14, 2016 @ 2:33 am

I never noticed any secondary children attached to this case. Furthermore if these two girls really helped their mother to abuse and torture younger children, they do not need to be found and “recovered”….they need to be arrested and locked up forever underage teenagers or not! I am finding it very hard to believe that such abuse and cruelty was carried out by teenage girls and if their collective mother threatened to marry off “Isabel Marks” at age 13, then why on Earth weren’t Jennifer and Melissa,being older, married off to some old perverted creeps 1st? I noticed that the mother was alluded on several sites carrying the case to be a Gypsy and now looking again at the girls, who are identified as White, I can see how that is possible i.e. they don’t look like what we Americans would define as White, but very much like Roma. We all know how gypsies are, leading unstable transient lifestyles with very questionable behaviors,customs, and practices that are most often contrary to the laws of the country they reside in including excessively harsh discipline and keeping children out of school in order to use them as lackeys. Additionally it is a very bad fate to be born a daughter, because you will be cleaning,cooking,obeying/serving men, and taking care of younger children from the time you can walk and talk as a toddler with Hell to pay for the slightest amount of resistance or error. You can easily imagine the indignation of this shady group if someone dared to suggest a gypsy mother was mistreating her children and it isn’t a stretch to theorize that the mother was thus assisted to snatchback her daughters from foster care and conceal them from authorities. Remember the Amber Nicklas case and how her gypsy kin stole her also from foster parents in California and concealed her right under the nose of authorities for several years? In sincerely hope that “Isabel Marks” has told us a fantastical tale and this case is not nearly as disturbing and tragic as it seems in context.

Ilyes said,

October 14, 2016 @ 2:51 am

Never trust a gypsy whether in America or Europe! This woman probably told her kids to find a way to run away from a children shelter and return to her quickly. It is the same here in Europe where advocates take away gypsy kids to children shelters because the gypsy parents force the kids to beg on the streets when they should go to school, beat the kids, and do not feed the kids with the moneys the kid must earn(or else thrashed severely). Most of the kids run away from the shelters because they are told they must return to the clan quickly and distrust national society. If these kids really have the gypsy woman for a mother I say like Marks Isabel there was not a kidnapping. California did not hide and trap the kids far away enough away from these criminals to stop all manipulations.

Isabel Marks said,

November 15, 2016 @ 10:27 pm

Emma I’m only 14 and didn’t get to know if our cases were classified as one but if you look me up “Isabel Marks or Moses Yonko” maybe even my birth father “Robert Marks” you will find a great amount of evidence showing our cases are connected . Jennifer and Melissa’s mother is either “Fatima Cooper” or “Paula Cooper” I remember more than one name being thrown around in the house that I use to live in.

Isabel Marks said,

November 15, 2016 @ 10:30 pm

Yes they are gypsies by the way.

Emma said,

November 16, 2016 @ 1:39 am

That is just it, ‘Isabel Marks’. There is no information online whatsoever about you or your brother ‘Moses Yanko, let alone any connection to Jennifer and Melissa Cooper or their mother. Is this ‘Fatima Cooper’ your mother also? There is no mention whatsoever that more children besides Jennifer and Melissa were involved in this case. If you are truly who you say you are and since this case involves gypsies, I can only assume that thanks to the notoriously off the grid super secretive Roma culture, neither you nor your brother legally exist as American children or US Citizens. Where were you and your younger brother born and where did you live before you were allegedly “rescued” by a kind neighbor? Sorry but this is all seems to be fabricated and invented by a troll masquerading as someone with intimate knowledge of the abduction case. A story that is this disturbing and sensational is exactly the kind of family drama that American mass media loves to create a huge media circus around. I cannot understand why, if these events really happened, why no one, including the authorities who allegedly rescued you, has come forward to publicly denounce Jennifer and Melissa along with their mother as child abusing, evil, and sadistic gypsy monsters. There is not a shred of evidence to support your claims, Isabel Marks.

Isabel Marks said,

November 22, 2016 @ 3:28 am

Emma,
    MY brother and I were the boyfriends children ‘Robert Marks’ I’ve been searching my name for hours too when I find something I will link it in a comment to you. I swear I am not “trolling”.

Erick said,

February 26, 2017 @ 10:01 am

I knew this girl from high school, what a surprise never knew she had disappear that explains why she never came to school again.

For the Lost Blog » Jennifer and Melissa Cooper and Elizabeth Mendoza found safe said,

August 22, 2018 @ 1:24 pm

[…] have just received word from NCMEC that Jennifer and Melissa Cooper and Elizabeth Mendoza have all been found safe. I have resolved their cases, modified the […]

Sandra Strong said,

October 27, 2018 @ 12:51 pm

I am the adoptive mother of Isabel Marks I can assure you that what she’s says and then more is true
    My question, why were you searching for these girls? And, what can you tell me about the whereabouts of their “parents” ? Isabel has a lot of unanswered questions
    Please respond to me privately since isabels case is not something I would like to be made public

Sandra Strong said,

October 27, 2018 @ 3:42 pm

Emma’s responses to my daughter are actually quite disturbing I can explain in full detail how she as well as her borothrr are involved in this case
    The idea that you’ve basically assaulted a young girl merely trying to find answers is again, quite disturbing

Mediator said,

October 28, 2018 @ 5:23 pm

Nobody knows anything about what you’re talking about,Sandra. This Isabel Marks, Moses Yonko, and Robert Marks has nothing to do with the two girls being discussed on this thread, Jennifer and Melissa. Posters and viewers here are only concerned with the location of Jennifer and Melissa, who have been proven to exist and were reported missing by California authorities. Anyone and anything else is totally irrelevant.

Sandra Strong said,

October 31, 2018 @ 10:09 pm

Isabelle Marks, Moses Yonko, Jennifer and Melissa Cooper as well as Amanda Cooper, deceased, all lived together as siblings (not blood related) at the time of Amanda’s death They were all taken into the protection of DCFS at the same time (after Amanda’s death) In spite of the fact that they had lived together for years and that their parents were married (gypsy rules) but because the kids had different birth parents they were handled as separate DCFS cases Isabelle and Moses never saw Melissa and Jennifer again which, due to the allegations of abuse, was by DCFS design The story of Amanda Coopers death is a very long one and I will let you research that on your own

Isabelle was placed in my care by DCFS and has questions She is merely looking for answers to those questions So don’t accuse her of trolling your site Sadly, I only now learned that she had replied to your post Had I known earlier I would have intervened and offered her my support

So if Robert Marks, Isabelle and Moses birth father, reads any of these post please make yourself available to her for answers Please give her the opportunity for closure

Norma O. said,

November 1, 2018 @ 9:02 pm

A dead child? What is wrong with people nowadays? That is unforgivable. I hope all guilty adults including including the mother and father are in jail. I hope even more that all of the surviving children are safe and well far away from their horrendous parents. Neither deserves to ever see or talk to any of the kids ever again.

Sandra Strong said,

November 1, 2018 @ 11:18 pm

Norma O
    Can I ask how you are involved in this case? Or are you just surfing the site? I am very interested in privately discussing the case with anyone who has verifiable information

Sandra Strong said,

November 2, 2018 @ 12:48 am

Who are you Norma O?

Are you affiliated to this case somehow?