America, Reyna, and Vicente Guadarrama found safe

I have just receieved word from NCMEC that America, Reyna, and Vicente Guadarrama have been found safe. I have resolved their case, modified the anniversary post so there are no dead links, and if I find an article will post it here. The new cases on the site are those of Gabriel Gonzalez Savin, Sofia Heredia, and Wayne Sawyer.

ProudBrownVet said,

February 8, 2015 @ 12:24 pm

Forgive me but to the best of my knowledge and experience Japan STRICTLY FORBIDS dual citizenship. My ex was born in Japan to a Asian mother and White father and has been a Japanese citizen since birth. When as a adult he moved to Europe he kept his nationality because if naturalized he knew he wouldn’t get it back. When our children were born they of course acquired automatically gained US Citizenship because they were born on base to me their service member mother. Within just a few years of my leaving Japan after my ex and his mother concealed them from me their US Citizenship had been revoked because my children were “actively practicing Japanese Citizenship,lifelong residents of Japan,didn’t speak English,I hadn’t shown up at a hearing to “defend their right to US Citizenship””. I was NEVER notified about any such court hearing! I later found out my ex’s mother had filed to assert Japanese Citizenship over US Citizenship so she didn’t have to pay for their education and could collect monthly Welfare benefits from the Japanese government for them! The Pièce de résistance was when after making sure my children retained no ties to me she sued me for Child Support through the Javanese Government and after the news reached my commanding officer I was forced out of the US Army! Japan doesn’t like foreigners,will ALWAYS defend its own,and any child they get their hands on isn’t American anymore.

ProudBrownVet said,

February 8, 2015 @ 12:29 pm

I was speaking of the case of the little half and half boy Wayne Sawyer btw.

February 8, 2015 @ 1:22 pm

Interpol says he is a dual citizen.

ProudBrownVet said,

February 8, 2015 @ 1:46 pm

That Japanese Passport saying he’s Issa or Kosaku Mori is the ONLY way he can leave Japan or travel. A Japanese Passport cancels out a US Passport because of the stringent laws. I tried to override a Japanese Passport with a US Passport and was strongly advised against taking my children out of Japan on US Passports when I was contemplating taking things into my own hands because once a partial match appeared in screen indicating they are Japanese Citizens I would automatically be arrested by Japanese authorities. A HUGE reason foreign parents lose their children is once in Japan,Japanese Citizenship is asserted and they lose their American identities.

ProudBrownVet said,

February 8, 2015 @ 12:39 pm

What?! That’s not my user name! Who is “Brownbelle”?

Emma said,

February 18, 2017 @ 2:02 am

Wayne is for all intents and purposes, Japanese not American, as far as Japanese courts are concerned, ProudBrownVet. He was born in Yokohama to a Japanese mother, has lived nearly his entire life in Japan with said Japanese mother, and if his mother has the common sense that God gave to a rock she made sure that the “Koseki” does not include her ex-husband’s name. That is the Japanese family registry. Wayne is registered on his mother’s Koseki therefore he belongs to her and must live in Japan. Japanese courts couldn’t care less that his father is American and he lived for a short while in California. Likewise with your own children, though the dual citizenship of a child can never be unilaterally revoked, Japan only cares that a child with Japanese citizenship who is registered on a Koseki is living in Japan with whomever the Koseki designates as custodian.