Poonam Limbachia missing ten years

Today is the tenth anniversary of the disappearance of Poonam Limbachia. She was abducted by her non-custodial mother, Bela Sharma Limbachia and Muhammed Sheikh from Jersey City, New Jersey. They may be in Pakistan.

Poonam Limbachia

Above is a picture of Poonam. Help bring her home to her father – if you have any information as to her whereabouts, please contact either the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST or the Edison Police Department at 732-248-7400.

aslam said,

June 22, 2010 @ 1:26 pm

r u still looking for her also mother bela

June 22, 2010 @ 3:37 pm

Yes, most certainly.

aslam ch said,

June 29, 2010 @ 1:43 pm

hello, get back to me on my E-mail aslamch38@yahoo.com

Poonam Limbachia found safe « For the Lost Blog said,

August 7, 2010 @ 11:51 am

[…] Pages, Family Abductions, Located safe, Website notes I have just received word from NCMEC that Poonam Limbachia has been found safe. I have resolved her case, modified the anniversary post so there are no dead […]

aslam chudry said,

August 20, 2010 @ 4:48 am

never trust her , don’t let her go back to pakistan,and she is brian washed by bela. she will try to go back Pakistan, bela already took money from someone for green card,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, make sure poonam don’t get her hand on money and passport, get her baned on her passport to be fly to Pakistan, bela already facing law problim in Pakistan,

feel free
    Get back to me if need any help

Asghar said,

June 28, 2011 @ 1:43 pm

Why are you telling a lie? Poonam is safe and secure in USA as she is US citizen. She is not your daughter but she is the daughter of Naeel Limbachia. Her mother Bela is also safe and secure in pakistan and this new will very painful for you that she is ready to fly for USA from Bangkok because she is in bangkok this time. You will not succeeded in your aims because you are waisting your time for nothing. You will find a big trubble for you in the future due to your own wrong actions against the daughter of some one (Bela). You can’t be a muslim because your heart in really black and you have stupid thinkings like a stupid person. you have your four childern with you and keep them with you forever. You will bear this burden of four childern till the end of your life. This is a gift for you STUPID.

Asghar said,

June 28, 2011 @ 2:05 pm

Muhammad sheikh has no relation with Bela this time because he divorced her in 2007 and Poonam went USA through US embassy Lahore before two years. Then why Muhammad sheikh is looking for Poonam? what is his relation with her because she is the daughter of some one other. Muhammad sheikh is a looser and trying to fight an unrelated fight with a single WOMAN. He is calling Muslim but his action is not matched with the religion of PROPHET MUHAMMAD. Islam is a religion of peace and always kind even for the non-muslims. Bela, his former wife accepted islam and entered in the religion of peace but Muhammad sheikh is trying to spoil impressopm of islam. MUHAMMAD SHEIKH, one day you will die and presented infornt of ALLAH then you will have to reply your whole activities against the innocents. Stop blaming the respected womens, the daughters of some ones. Remember you also have your own sisters / daughters at home. ALLAH is seeing each and every thing.

poonam limbachia said,

April 23, 2012 @ 4:44 pm

hi , this is a lie that my mother bella kidnap me and took me to
    Pakistan first of all my bio father never want me to be with him and Manzoor / Muhammad / sheikh ..(i don’t even know what to say bec you not only have one or two name you have serval names) is a my step father who never cared about me i hate you both sheikh and Neal limbachia. you both post that Poonam should be band or band her passport i dont give a dam fuck i am U.S citizen 18 years old if you both want to stop me then go ahead because no one can stop me i want my mother and siblings here and i will put my all efforts to call her here. and if you both Sheikh and Neal want to face me come and face me i am right here in Manhattan. you Neal you said you are my bio father but tell me one thing what you did for me ??? now this page is going on every social network and i will see who will support me i am not scared or affread of anyone…..

naksh said,

April 23, 2012 @ 8:07 pm

Yeah poonam you are right my freind i know no one can stop you even if they want …. and Mr.neal you ca,nt do any thing because she is citizen of USA ,,and people you dont have to worry she is alright ,,its my promise poonam that one day your mother and all siblings will be with you because they all love you 🙂 my prayers are with you ,you will win this case one day 🙂

Tiya said,

April 23, 2012 @ 11:11 pm

Good luck!

Asif Nawaz said,

April 24, 2012 @ 5:27 am

Hey…!Poona don’t irritate just take it easy, you and your family get together so soon and you are very brave because you are facing a very critical situation,,, they did so bad with you and your whole family,,,
    my best wishes are with you…

poona limbachia said,

April 24, 2012 @ 9:44 am

thanks my friends i am really happy that you are supporting me i want to win this case and INSHALLAH one day my family will be with me ,,,,,

poonam limbachia (brave girl) said,

April 25, 2012 @ 8:45 am

well my father should have a shame on himself one my bio father who dont even care that i am alive and living in American foster care and second my step father who beat us to death and have no faith broke my ear burned my mom hand and much more but God is watching i just want to stand up against both of them and show them a girl can do anything i am not afraid of anything nothing can stop me because i believe in Allah and i know Allah will help me …..