Fariba Asbaghi missing twelve years

Today is the twelfth anniversary of the disappearance of Fariba Victoria Asbaghi. She was abducted by her non-custodial father, Ramin Asbaghi, from Anaheim, California.

Fariba Asbaghi

Above is a picture of Fariba. Help bring her home to her mother – if you have any information as to her whereabouts, please contact either the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST or the Williston Police Department at 352-528-4991.

Fredy Pisquiy said,

October 23, 2010 @ 2:46 pm

1998-2010 today is te meet!!!! i´m so happy because my cousin find to FARIBA now is meeting in europe, thanks people x you help

Kelly said,

April 30, 2011 @ 1:19 pm

She was never abducted as she told the officials in the air port. She was in contact with her mother via phone and email she is and has been on face book for many years now. Stop using the children to curb your anger pls. check out fariba asbaghi now fariba daraee on face book she wont mind.

April 30, 2011 @ 2:09 pm

Someone who was listed as Missing Involuntary in NCIC is abducted to me. I’ve listed her as found safe, anyway.

Hooshang Farhood said,

May 5, 2011 @ 2:21 pm

I met Fariba during her visit with her family in California. I learned that she was never abducted by her father. Rather Fariba told how her mother was unfaithful with her father, and that eventually she married the man (current husband) for money. Apparently she has friends in police community that are ignoring the facts presented to them by Fariba and others, relative to her mom’s false claim of abduction.

May 5, 2011 @ 2:37 pm

So her mother was unfaithful, so she fabricated a claim of abduction. That’s a new one.

Annie said,

October 10, 2011 @ 5:59 pm

How about this……………After all these years her mother wanted her so badly right. How come after starting their new lives together her “mother” kicked her out of florida??? If my daughter was “kidnapped” and I spent a decade looking for her supposably I would never kick her out and act like she doesn’t exist. She was never kiddnapped you weirdo. Say whatever you want. We’re her family and we know the facts. YOur just a douche listening to what some woman says. Look @ her phone records and my uncle has all the e-mails sent back and forth. Maybe she should be charged with providing false information.

October 10, 2011 @ 6:11 pm

If you want to have mom charged with that, go show the police the evidence.

And for the record, I don’t know her mother and have never spoken to her. All my information comes from law enforcement and NCMEC.

annie said,

November 28, 2011 @ 12:08 pm

I understand it’s not your fault………It just makes me upset that there are children actually getting abducted everyday and the focus needs to be on them not on phony cases like this. I appreciate your efforts, and your website for missing children keep up the great work.

Fariba Victoria Asbaghi said,

July 6, 2016 @ 11:53 pm

Here i am Fariba V Asbaghi thanks for finding me ??? and this is the true story of my life but sorry i can’t tell all with the details because is long story, i was not kidnapped by my father ( Ramin Asbaghi) my mother ( Emma Sofia Nelson) she knows that I’m going with my father to Iran for visiting my grandfather for the first time because my grandfather was sick. I’m 24 years old right now, I’m more comfortable to call my mother Ex- mother cause is unforgivable that what she did to me and my father, I’ll never forgive her because of what she did to my father, when we got to Iran we called her andI spoke to her that we just got to my grandpa home and I’m fine, so after that we I couldn’t talk to her anymore because she changed her number and her address, after that we figured it out that she charged my father as he kidnapped me and she doesn’t have no idea where we are she is looking after me in Ca, ( that was completely lies) and she was acting like a very good mother who lost her baby girl and she LOVE her baby ( haha this makes me laugh ) we decided to stay at Iran because if my father was coming back tu USA they will arrest him for something that he didn’t do it. So all of my fathers life was gone and also he couldn’t see or talk to his own son Aria. 13 years living in Iran that was not fine for my father, he left the Iran when he was 14 so basically it was hard for him with no job and a 6 years old daughter. Anyway after 13 years I decided to come back and visit my Ex mother and the only brother. When i got in Frankfort ( to let you know Iran doesn’t have American embassy so i was 18 and I choose Frankfort because i was not alone and was with one of my fathers side family) the embassy let Sofia knows about my trip, so because she was acting like a worried mother she came to Frankfort with her new husband Don, ( he was with my mother during my mother was still my fathers wife and my father figure it out and … All these happened) when i saw my mother i was thinking that she is like all other moms but I shocked because i saw her husband and all of the bad memories that what she did to my father at Florida came up so she asked me to come back with us I said no i need time so she goes back to Florida without me, after a month that i was in Washington DC i was really missed my brother so I goes to Florida. First she didn’t show up at the Orlando Airport, after hours somone hellped me and called her so she send my brother and my stepsister, all the time she was lying to me I don’t know what she’s thinking about me that I’m an idiot?!! that I don’t remember anything?!!! my stepsister all the time was telling me that i hate you’re father don’t talk about him when I’m here, you’re Muslim your close mind and ….. My mother was not doing anything i was trying to married with my fiancé who was Iran and my mother was telling me that no don’t do that his Iranian his Muslim and… So after a month that i was with her in Florida one night Celia my stepsister that she was trying to be a boss for me and telling me what to do and what not to finally we fight to each other and she called my mom and my mom called the Police and she kicked me out of her house middle of the night, with no money no English knowledge no phone no one, her mom ( grandma) hellped me and my aunt from Ca send me a ticket. So sofia didn’t came to Airport she didn’t apologize nothing. After that i got back to Iran and i got married with my fiancé 20 days before my wedding my father past away, i lost my father who let all his life goes away just because of me who raise me who loved me i was alone i he never get the chance to hear or see his son just because of my selfish mother and that makes me to not forgiving her never and ever. I will not forget what did she do to me and my father she Destroyed our lives. My mother she is not who she is showing she is a devil.