Felipe and Jose Nava Jaimes missing six years

Today is the sixth anniversary of the disappearance of Felipe Andoreni and Jose Froylan Nava Jaimes. They were abducted by their non-custodial father, Froylan Ocampo Nava, from Houston, Texas. They are believed to be in the Morelos or the Iguala, Guerrero areas of Mexico.

Felipe Nava Jaimes

Jose Nava Jaimes

Above are pictures of Felipe and Jose. Help bring them home to their mother – if you have any information as to their whereabouts please contact either the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST or the Harris County Constable’s Office at 281-376-3472.

Felipe and Jose Nava Jaimes found safe « For the Lost Blog said,

June 9, 2010 @ 5:44 pm

[…] Pages, Family Abductions, Located safe, Website notes I have just received word from NCMEC that Felipe and Jose Nava Jaimes have been found safe. I have resolved their case and modified their anniversary post so there are […]

Ginna said,

June 10, 2010 @ 10:51 pm

Hi there The boys are in Pa Chambersburg area. We knew them from church and always though that there was soemthing suspicous like possibly that they were homeless or that their dad was maybe an illegal alien but nothing prepared us for this. As Far as I know they are in foster care for the moment but hopefully they can be reunited with thier mom soon. I will lift the family up in prayer.

misterios said,

November 6, 2011 @ 5:13 pm

were safe

Tammy said,

June 12, 2010 @ 9:41 pm

I never expected to see my neighbor on an FBI website. A mother has had to go for 7 yrs without seeing her boys or not knowing if they were still alive. I can only hope that the mother has been located and that a reunion will be in the very near future. I am very happy to have been a part of his apprehension. This is a monster that should spend a very long time incarcerated.

June 14, 2010 @ 1:47 pm

Mom’s been very active in trying to fnd her boys. I’m glad as well they will be reunited. And you get what’s at the heart of the case. Thank you.

Casiano's and Rogan said,

June 21, 2010 @ 6:04 pm

We knew Froylan aka “Ignacio’ I got the impression that he loved his children , but even if he did what he did was wrong. he stole years of his children life running and hiding. Loving your children means doing what’s best for them, and if he wanted to be with his children so much, he could’ve done like anyone else would’ve done: Go to court and ask for visitations. And if they saw that he really was a good father, they would’ve never denied him the right to be with his children. But now, he has delivered the ultimate blow, because now he will not be able to see his children at all behind bars. I feel bad for the kids, Felipe and Jose, they seemed like they needed a mother so bad, and while here in Pennsylvania, that’s what he was searching for. I’m just happy that the children are going to have a chance at a normal life with their mother.

Mavic said,

April 17, 2012 @ 7:35 pm

Hello I am happy to be the bearer of good news for you who knew my two beautiful children, Jose and Felipe
    I want to say that I am the mother of the children and with the help of God and the angels who accompanied me on my way I finally July 4 travel to Mexico with my children back home.
    Perhaps the 7 years that for many not mean much.. For me it was a very long history of pain, suffering and sadness.
    My children also have a sad story but that is part of the past and with the help of therapy is that they have been gradually overcome.
    We currently live in Mexico they attend a private school to avoid losing a language and learn more.
    Jose is a 14 years old and my baby of 11 years Andy
    I want to say THANK YOU .. A BIG THANK YOU to people who dared to complain! .. PLEASE DO NOT STOP now that the internet is easy there to inquire and investigate, when something makes them suspect or unusual investigates. The life of a child may be at risk.
    It is costing a lot to recover my children emotionally and psychologically but I think with God’s help and love that only a mother can have with your children overcome the terrible experience it was for both.
    God bless you .. Keep praying for us
    Con Cariño Mavic

April 17, 2012 @ 7:45 pm

It’s good that you and the boys are doing well. Thank you for the update.