Michael Lorusso missing thirteen years

Today is the thirteenth anniversary of the disappearance of Michael Lorusso Jr. He was abducted by his non-custodial mother, Claudia Cecilia Zuniga, from College Point, New York. They are believed to be in Chile.

Michael Lorusso

Above is a picture of Michael. Help bring him home to his father – if you have any information as to his whereabouts, please contact the New York City Police at 212-694-7781.

Greg said,

August 29, 2009 @ 2:00 pm

huh?

August 29, 2009 @ 2:20 pm

What are you confused about?

Michael said,

November 2, 2009 @ 10:28 pm

im here !

Michael Lorusso found safe « For the Lost Blog said,

November 5, 2009 @ 4:10 pm

[…] Memorial Pages, Family Abductions, Located safe, Website notes I have just received word that Michael Lorusso has been found safe. I have resolved his case, modified the anniversary post so there are no dead […]

Claudia Zuniga Rubio said,

July 25, 2010 @ 10:32 am

Michael LoRusso Jr. Was never abducted he lived in Chile since 1996 with the knowledge of his father Michael Andrew LoRusso. Michael travel to the United States at the age of 21, to make amends with his father, this did not happen.
    What is most incredible is that all this pages that publish incorrect information never once tried to contact the mother, a tax paying Chilean Citizen , who could be found just by asking Mr. LoRusso the number or looking up in internet the number. There are thousands of Children abducted daily and all the years of efforts waisted because no one try to contact the so called guilty mother. There is no legal document before the date of departure of Michael and his family to Chile not allowing them to fly to the safety of growing up in a healthy environment. There are not any legal documents that prove abduction or any wrong doing by the part of the mother. I wonder is anyone on this page ever checked on the father?

July 25, 2010 @ 10:53 am

I didn’t “check the father out” because I didn’t know him. Still don’t. And I didn’t look up your number becase I don’t make a habit of looking up the numbers of parental kidnappers. He was listed as missing in the NCIC database, NCMEC, and the New York Missing and Exploited Children’s Clearinghouse. I consider that sufficent evidence that someone is/was missing.

Claudia Zuniga Rubio said,

July 27, 2010 @ 8:26 pm

I am not and never was a parental kidnaper. You are one angry hurt human . I was not inform of the NCIC database or of any other accusation, I was very easy to find and I was in touch with my so called ex husband. It is really easy to print stuff and not make your self responsible for it.
    I will like to send you Mike Jr. pictures and grades and story so you get a different idea of the damage you could have caused.
    My son waited for his father for many years and he never came and kept making the same promises each time he called. if you the writer of this blog will just admit that you are not always right will also help lots of families.

July 28, 2010 @ 10:28 am

I mentiopned those sources because those are what I use to see if a person has been delcared missing. I freely admit I might be wrong about lots of things; perhaps almost everything. However, I trust all those sources and if they say someone is missing, then I consider it reasonable to assume that person is indeed missing.

The “angry and hurt” part amuses me. I’m no more angry than the people who have called me a horrible evil misogynistic man who lost custody of his kids in a divorce and am a misandrist female who only cares about women’s rights and pro-child abuser who is not an independent thinker who only believes what is spoon-fed me and am a pedophile. In fact, I try my hardest to be calm here. Getting angry is usually a waste of energy, although I’ll also admit I succumb to it from time to time.

Claudia Zuniga said,

January 3, 2012 @ 2:48 pm

As update on this case Michael Lorusso the missing child has found out during 2011 that his darling father as been using his name and SS mumber to borrow money from different banks, to buy cars and he is bebt since he is 16 yars old. He was in Chile at that year.
    It is a shame that lack of investigation couses so much pain and all this pages in internet do not really help the victims but give shelther to people who should have never been alloud to be a parent.,